Mar 7, 2001
Hi Dr. Rodriguez-Torres, Thank you in advance for taking your valuable time. Are human's nipples mucous membranes? Do you consider that licking or sucking nipples is a low-risk behaviour? Robert Lee
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes. Nipples are Skin tissue.HCV transmission would be very rare.
Possible Oral Transmission
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.