May 14, 2003
Can hepatitis affect both males and females?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Viral hepatitis is a gender neutral disease! It affects both males and females equally. DTD
Precore Mutant Treatment
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.