May 14, 2003
Can hepatitis affect both males and females?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Viral hepatitis is a gender neutral disease! It affects both males and females equally. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.