|hep b,hiv and heart disease
May 4, 2003
my question is this i am hiv+ and have heart disease had a guad by pass in 99 my partner and i have been what i thought in a monagamus realationship he just tested positive for hep b now with me having hiv and chf with my heart what should i expect since i will now be hep b as well with out a doubt thank you andy brown
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You may not have hep B or you may have already had it! You should get tested and if you are negative then you should get vaccinated. However chances are you have already had HBV and gotten better and you are immune! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Common Neuropathy Diseases Associated With Jerking
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
- Can You Get Hiv By Swallowing?
- Why Patient Have Hiv Increase Cd8?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Do Bumps In Armpit Hurt From Hiv And Are They Visible?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.