hep b,hiv and heart disease

my question is this i am hiv+ and have heart disease had a guad by pass in 99 my partner and i have been what i thought in a monagamus realationship he just tested positive for hep b now with me having hiv and chf with my heart what should i expect since i will now be hep b as well with out a doubt thank you andy brown

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You may not have hep B or you may have already had it! You should get tested and if you are negative then you should get vaccinated. However chances are you have already had HBV and gotten better and you are immune! DTD

Help
12-week or 24-week test for HCV RNA