Help

Question, I know I asked you this question and I really dont want to waste your time but a couple factors I did not think of till later,I work in a hospital, I was playing cards with a Hepatitus C Infected Pt. When we were playing cards he licked the cards to deal them out. This was a while ago and I dont remember if I put my fingers in my mouth and I bite my nails every now and then, Unfortunately, I cant remember if I did or not. Also I know I had a canker sore in my mouth I seem to get them quite frequently. I did not notice any blood on the cards. I was wondering what risk and is it possible for me to contract HEP C from this situation, Is it possible from the saliva. I believe this Pt was being treated for it so I am not sure if that helps my cause at all. Could you please respond if I am in trouble or not. Also some of the symptoms for HEP C are they continuous like I noticed one day I had amber Urine then I never had it again. Could you please respond.

Thank you JMO

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There is no risk from saliva in HCV! Amber urine means that you are dehydrated. Drink more water and stop worrying! If you are really concerned go get tested, but that risk is exceedingly low! Stay well! DTD

BLEEDING FROM THE PENIS
hep b,hiv and heart disease