PLZ REPLY BACK

Go Ask Alice!: Hi..! Am a 22 year old girl from the U.S. Now I know that ..."THEOROTICALLY"....its not Necessary to have open VISIBLE cuts in the mouth for HIV to enter the blood stream since HIV can enter even through MICRO CUTS,which are INVISIBLE for naked eyes.Since the mouth is a mucous membrane and is Porous....having OPEN VISIBLE BLEEDING cuts are not necessary for the transmission to take place....Once fluids like BLOOD or semen gets into the mouth. But I wanna know that is this just a THEOROTICAL POSSIBILITY ? I mean CAN / HAS it happened uptil now in REAL LIFE ? I am aware that there are a few documented cases of ORAL SEX transmission and only ONE case of DEEP KISSING transmission case found so far.But from browsing so much on the internet and after meeting quite a few experts in my town .....I have realised that in such DOCUMENTED CASES....transmission occured because the Uninfected partners had some kind of SERIOUS GUM DISEASE....resulting in him/her HAVING OPEN "BLEEDING" WOUNDS in their mouths. That clearly proved that BECAUSE OF HAVING OPEN "BLEEDING" wounds....the transmissions took place. To prove that such MICRO CUTS ...transmission CAN ACTUALLY happen even IN REAL LIFE (And not just THEOROTICALLY ON PAPER OR JUST IN LABS)...... without having any OPEN VISIBLE wounds ....through a healthy mouth ....I think we need to find an actual documented case like that....through ORAL SEX OR DEEP KISSING. Please tell me .... As per your BEST KNOWLEDGE...do we have a documented case of transmission......through ORAL SEX OR THROUGH DEEP KISSING......Without having any OPEN VISIBLE BLEEDING cuts in his/her mouth.....and getting infected ...only because fluids like blood or semen got into their mouth....has infected them through MICRO CUTS ?

I know my question is very long and time consuming....But please let me know a DETAILED and CORRECT Answer because its a very IMPORTANT/DELICATE question running in so many people's mind. Its a personal request to please post a copy of your reply in my email id mentioned below. Thanking you and Appreciating for the wonderful work your doing for so many people like me,God bless.

Waiting anxiously for your reply, I remain,

Yours Faithfully,

MISS KISS.

EMAIL ID :- classics111@yahoo.com

PS:- PLZ TAKE UR SWEET TIME...BUT PLEASE DONT IGNORE THIS EMAIL OF MINE.I REALLY NEED TO KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWERS....I BEG YOU.

*****************************

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Miss Kiss, Your long and very complicated question is a common one. HIV can be spread through mucuos membrane contact although it is very unlikely. Hepatitis C generally cannot, but hepatitis B might be, althought rarely. The only no risk contact is no contact but oral sex and deep kissing are relatively low risk behaviors. DTD

A HCV cured person or carrier?
AIDS and Hep C