|hep c and kissing
Apr 23, 2003
can i spread my hep c to my grandchildren by kissing them in the mouth?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No! It is really a blood borne ilness. If you get treated, though, and cured you will never have to worry about it! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.