|hep c and kissing
Apr 23, 2003
can i spread my hep c to my grandchildren by kissing them in the mouth?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
No! It is really a blood borne ilness. If you get treated, though, and cured you will never have to worry about it! Good luck! DTD
Can 2 people with Hep B kiss?
Please help!! CMV needlestick exposure
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.