|hep c and kissing
Apr 23, 2003
can i spread my hep c to my grandchildren by kissing them in the mouth?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No! It is really a blood borne ilness. If you get treated, though, and cured you will never have to worry about it! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Used To Control Or Cure Toxoplasmosis?
- What Is The Percentage Of The Population That's Been Affected By Gonorrhea?
- What Happens To A Baby Born To A Mother With Hpv?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Women?
- What Do Shingles On The Body Look Like?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.