|sex with hep B carrier
Apr 14, 2003
Hi, I had sex with someone who has hep B but I am vaccinated at the time - 3 shots. Do you think I got infected that exposure? Do you think my body able to fight off the virus on time be before it attacks my liver? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is why you take the vaccine. Does not mean that you should not practice safe sex anyway, but the chances are very high that you are fine! Continue to have safe sex! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.