|sex with hep B carrier
Apr 14, 2003
Hi, I had sex with someone who has hep B but I am vaccinated at the time - 3 shots. Do you think I got infected that exposure? Do you think my body able to fight off the virus on time be before it attacks my liver? Thanks
Response from Dr. Dieterich
That is why you take the vaccine. Does not mean that you should not practice safe sex anyway, but the chances are very high that you are fine! Continue to have safe sex! DTD
Qualitative or Quantitative ? P
Allergic Reaction to Rebetrol
- Are Shingles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.