HELP!!

Hello, My friend has hep B and she hasn't told anyone yet except my uncle. She hangs out with my brothers and she has fun with them, but she hasn't told them. Is it likely that they might have it? Thanks.

Zong Lee Vang

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Depends on what you mean by fun! If she is just playing with them then that is not really a risk, if it gets rough and there is blood exchanged then, that is a risk for transmission. If she is having sex with them, then that is definitely a risk for transmission. They should all be tested and vaccinated anyway! Good luck! DTD

Is it Too Late
antibodies