Apr 14, 2003
Hello, My friend has hep B and she hasn't told anyone yet except my uncle. She hangs out with my brothers and she has fun with them, but she hasn't told them. Is it likely that they might have it? Thanks.
Zong Lee Vang
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Depends on what you mean by fun! If she is just playing with them then that is not really a risk, if it gets rough and there is blood exchanged then, that is a risk for transmission. If she is having sex with them, then that is definitely a risk for transmission. They should all be tested and vaccinated anyway! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.