Apr 7, 2003
Colleaugue who is HBsAg +, antiHBc + and antiHBe+ with HBV PCR result <1000 genome/ml 5 months earlier had a needlestick injury and was given hepatitis B booster. Does Hepatitis B booster affect HBV PCR analysis?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Vaccine booster does not affect either HBV or PCR. However would make sure that the PCR is indeed negative with a repeat. Sounds promising! DTD
spit eye hep transmission
Am I a Hep B carrier
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.