|spit eye hep transmission
Apr 7, 2003
I was licked in the eyeball by a woman I was dancing with. Am I at risk for contracting a hepatitis virus?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
This is a first! Anyway that would be a low risk exposure for anything. Hepatitis C anyway is not transmitted throught mucosal exposure. Stay safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract Hiv By Skin Contact?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Chlamydia?
- What Can You Do To Clear Hpv?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.