Mar 21, 2003
DEAR DR DAUGLAS!HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECOVER FOR GOOD FROM HEP B NOW THAT I HAVE RESPONDED TO INTERFIRON A AND CURRENTLY I HAVE NO INFECTION IN THE BLOOD.I DO NO SMOK AT ALL OR DRINK AND I HAVE HEALTHY DIET. THANK YOU SO MUCH
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
If the virus is gone it is gone! You should be fine. However you need yearly followup screening in the rare case it could come back. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Urethra A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.