Mar 21, 2003
I am on treatment for Hep c Peg-interon/Riboviron. I a getting conflicting answers on the dosage for peg-interon. I started with 120 MCL then went to 50 MCL once a week. I take 5 Ribavirin tablets per day. I weigh 185 and 5'10". Thanks for your help
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The ribavirin dose is the correct one for your weight. However you need to ask your MD about the dose of Peg. They may have reduced the dose for a reason that you should be made aware of. Ask the question! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.