|worried like he@!
Mar 21, 2003
my mother and my father both had hepatitas c before i was born does that mean that i have it ???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The chances are only related to your mother and the transmission rate from mother to baby is very low. Most studies show about a 5-7% rate of transmission. However, you should get tested in case you are one of those rare cases. Good luck! DTD
Rebetol or not after the last injection of Interferon?
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.