|worried like he@!
Mar 21, 2003
my mother and my father both had hepatitas c before i was born does that mean that i have it ???
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The chances are only related to your mother and the transmission rate from mother to baby is very low. Most studies show about a 5-7% rate of transmission. However, you should get tested in case you are one of those rare cases. Good luck! DTD
Rebetol or not after the last injection of Interferon?
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.