|Concerned about AIDS
Mar 21, 2003
Been tested for Hepatitis C. I'm okay. Worried about possible AIDS/HIV. Subject has Hep. C, ex-needle user, drug addict now, which was unknown. What are syptoms; how long should you be tested? Told up to three to five years of blood work?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
After 3 months if you check both HCV and HIV viral loads you can stop worrying about that exposure. If you use antibodies you should wait 6 months.DTD
Rebetol or not after the last injection of Interferon?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.