Mar 11, 2003
can cats transfer the hep c virus by scratching open your skin when the owner has hep c and has scratched him ....I know this may sound dumb but I would like to know Thanx pim
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Highly unlikely! Don't let the cats scratch you! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.