Mar 11, 2003
can cats transfer the hep c virus by scratching open your skin when the owner has hep c and has scratched him ....I know this may sound dumb but I would like to know Thanx pim
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Highly unlikely! Don't let the cats scratch you! DTD
Is safe sex for hep C couples necessary?
Concerned about AIDS
- Does HIV Cause Loose Stool?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.