HbsAg Postive, if negative can I vacanate now
Feb 27, 2003
Sir, last year I was tested for HbsAg Positive, but after three months when I checked again, it was negative. Now I have a question, now that it is negative, doesn it mean that I am ok now and can I vaccinete now to prevent from this disease to come again.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You may have cleared the virus on your own. I would recommend that you get checked again in another 3 months or so. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.