|Hepatitis B positive
Feb 27, 2003
My doctor told me that my test result shows Hep B positive but not critical??? He asked me to check again after six month without having any medication. Should I concern why I don't have any medication yet? Please let me know what I should do. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B is a very confusing illness. I would suggest that you see a doctor who is a liver or hepatitis specialist who knows about Hepatitis B. Most doctors don't really understand the illness. Good luck! DTD
HbsAg Postive, if negative can I vacanate now
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Do They Come And Go?
- Is It Thrush Or Strep Throat?
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.