Poked with a dirty Needle and worried sick

On Feb. 22nd i was cleaning out a room that my uncle lived in, He has been incarcerated for the last three months. While cleaning i was poked in the hand with a needle used to shoot heroin. My question is that if I am at risk for any disease if the needle has not been used for probally 2-3 months? When i realized what it was a dirty needle sticking out of my hand, I quickly removed it and washed my hands, and flushed with peroxide and rubbing alcohol. I am about 98 positive it didnt draw blood. I rinsed the wound instantly and now i am second-guessing wether or not it blead. Please respond ASAP I am worried sick.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Sounds like a very low risk exposure. However I would see your MD about 4 weeks to check you for everything and see if you need vaccines. Good luck! DTD

Hepatitis A
Hiv+ and peg-intron