Feb 18, 2003
When you have hepatitis A do you have to go to the doctor right away
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes and if you have it you are very contagious so that you should be sure if you have it. The people around you really need to know. Good luck! DTD
Hep C AND SEX
Poked with a dirty Needle and worried sick
- Can Having A Herpes Outbreak Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- Can Hepatitis C Spread Through Sharing Makeup?
- Is It Ok To Drink Aloe Vera Juice With Hiv Meds?
- Is There No Risk Of Getting Hiv Through Fellatio?
- How Long Are Lymph Nodes Swollen With Hiv?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.