Feb 18, 2003
When you have hepatitis A do you have to go to the doctor right away
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes and if you have it you are very contagious so that you should be sure if you have it. The people around you really need to know. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.