Feb 18, 2003
When you have hepatitis A do you have to go to the doctor right away
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes and if you have it you are very contagious so that you should be sure if you have it. The people around you really need to know. Good luck! DTD
Hep C AND SEX
Poked with a dirty Needle and worried sick
- Do People Get HIV From Blood In Mouth?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Protected Anal Sex
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.