|Mom & Me
Feb 5, 2003
My mom has hepatitis C. Because it is spread by blood, could I be infected too? I am her real daughter.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The chances are low about 5%, but you should get tested anyway. DTD
Blood in semen part of hep. C or symptom of Diabetic 2
Can I rest assured now?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Rash In Hand From Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.