|Mom & Me
Feb 5, 2003
My mom has hepatitis C. Because it is spread by blood, could I be infected too? I am her real daughter.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The chances are low about 5%, but you should get tested anyway. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.