|Blood in semen part of hep. C or symptom of Diabetic 2
Feb 5, 2003
Husband diagnoised Hep C and Diabetic 2, does not seek treatment for either, still drinking on weekends. I have noted blood in semen on weekends. Is this related to hep or diabetic?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Blood in semen is usually not a sign of any particular disease. If it persists, he should see a urologist. What is more important is that he should see a physician for his other two diseases and stop drinking. Help him get help! Good luck! DTD
Hep B & Kisses
Mom & Me
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Is Dry Mouth An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.