|Hep B & Kisses
Feb 5, 2003
I am positive to Hep B. I am worried if I can infect my girl just having petting (kisses only without any sex).
Please let me know. Thank you P
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is possible but not likely. However your girlfriend should get vaccinated and then she will be immune! DTD
HepB - LAM - eAg Neg
Blood in semen part of hep. C or symptom of Diabetic 2
- Can Rash Appear After 3 Months Exposure?
- Feeling Better After One Week On HIV Meds
- Is Acute HIV Infection Flu Like Symptoms Are Contagious?
- Is It Ok To Drink Alcohol With HIV Meds?
- Longest Time For Antibody To Show Up On Hiv Test
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.