|Hep B & Kisses
Feb 5, 2003
I am positive to Hep B. I am worried if I can infect my girl just having petting (kisses only without any sex).
Please let me know. Thank you P
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is possible but not likely. However your girlfriend should get vaccinated and then she will be immune! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Do You Get Hepatitis B Vaccination?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.