|Hep B & Kisses
Feb 5, 2003
I am positive to Hep B. I am worried if I can infect my girl just having petting (kisses only without any sex).
Please let me know. Thank you P
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is possible but not likely. However your girlfriend should get vaccinated and then she will be immune! DTD
HepB - LAM - eAg Neg
Blood in semen part of hep. C or symptom of Diabetic 2
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- Is Aching Legs Symptom Of Hiv?
- One Month After Hiv Exposure Testing
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Blow Job
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.