|Hep B & Kisses
Feb 5, 2003
I am positive to Hep B. I am worried if I can infect my girl just having petting (kisses only without any sex).
Please let me know. Thank you P
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is possible but not likely. However your girlfriend should get vaccinated and then she will be immune! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.