|Hep B & Kisses
Feb 5, 2003
I am positive to Hep B. I am worried if I can infect my girl just having petting (kisses only without any sex).
Please let me know. Thank you P
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is possible but not likely. However your girlfriend should get vaccinated and then she will be immune! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.