I'd Like to Share Pos. Results!

Dear, Dr.Douglas T.Dieterich;

First off I'd like to applaud your Compassion, and Dedication to your affilliation with this web-site.

You are admired by those of us whom use the site. You Provide a valuable & Educational service which is for Most of us, extremely important to have acces to!

I applaud all involved with this Top-Notch Web-Site and the information forums, as well as the Laboratory test result service here on thebody.org !

We Poz People are all grateful for this great service.

I am Mainly Directing my question in the form of sharing my own positive experience with the,Peglyted interferon/ ribavirin combination therapy.

I am sharing my results, because I know there are {LOTS } of people, a bit More than a little leary of going through with this grueling treatment.

Please Correct Me If I Am Wrong Dr D., But From All I Have read { extensivly}, *** the side affects Range From, absoloutely Very Little- To none,. To As Bad as, The Equivalant of receiving Both Chemo-Therapy and Radiation Treatments, simutaneously.**************

For Myself I was on seventeen different 'minor' medications to help me deal with a number of side affects & I forced lots of water to flush my liver regularly. A few other non-medical hints as well helped me!

I am over half-way through a six month therapy, subtype 2B Chronic Hepatitis C. I inject myself once weekly,.05 cc interferon 1A. and take 3 pills 2 x per day.

At The Half Way point of the treatment, a test HCV viral Load RNA was just sent to me this very morning!

I Went From, Over Twenty-Six Million Copies HCV RNA taken last in August this year, To Today's Holiday Results Of UNDETECTABLE, plain & Simple!

Also I am HIV poz & currently an HIV drug virgin, meaning I have never started HIV drug therapy. An Extremely Wicked Great Side Affect Of the interferon Treatments, My HIV Viral Loads Have Gone From 15,536 copies { time to think about starting HIV Drug Therapy, RIGHT?} it was a projected plan for my case in any event.

My HIV Viral Load Is Also UNDETECTABLE, Great Christmas Gift to Receive on the 23 of December! TY, for your Here, Dadio1331

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Thank you for sharing your wonderful news. It is great to get a positive feedback. Your message should help a lot of people considering treatment. Keep up the good work! DTD

Is it fatal
Rarely answered Q.& A. on Hep C,