|Is it fatal
Feb 5, 2003
Can you die from hep B and how long would it take, or if you get treatment is the prognosis bad or good.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, you can die from Hep B but you can also be vaccinated so that you will never get it. It is also very treatable now with new drugs that are very effective. It is important if you have it to get treatment early and with someone who know how to treat it! Good luck! DTD
Sexually Transmitted Hepatitis C/Homosexual Men
I'd Like to Share Pos. Results!
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Blood Splash
- Is Rubbing Vagina Safe?
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Do Swollen Lymph Glands Mean I Have Hiv?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.