|Need a good Dr in NYC
Feb 3, 2003
I have been diagnosed with chronic hepatitis b. My question is can it ever be cured completely? Can you also recommend a good Dr that i can see regarding treatments? Most Dr's that i've seen so far have been too vague. I live in New York city. Thank you so much.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B is a lot more complicated than hepatitis C. Once it integrates into the genome it may never leave completely. However it is our goal to make it insignificant. I can see you at Mt. Sinai 212 241 4299, Bob Brown at Columbia understands Hepatitis B as does Ira Jacobson at Cornell as well as many others in NYC. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.