My girlfriend a caregiver with new hepb client

My girlfriend works with DD adults. A new client is a HepB carrier. My girlfriend was vaccinated(2yrs ago), can she pass it on to me? By what bodily fluids can it be spread, because she is exposed to all of them and excrement.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Hepatitis B is spread by blood and sex. If she is vaccinated, then she should be protected. Most bodily fluids will have some hepatitis B. She might want to wear gloves and check on her immune status by checking her antibody level to see if she needs a hep B booster. Good luck! DTD

Blood donor