Mar 5, 2001
Can you get AIDS from saliva or kissing
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Basically no. However, if there is gum disease that is bleeding and both partners have it, then there is some small possibility. Better be safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Catch Gonorrhea
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Shingles?
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.