Mar 5, 2001
Can you get AIDS from saliva or kissing
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Basically no. However, if there is gum disease that is bleeding and both partners have it, then there is some small possibility. Better be safe! DTD
about hiv tests and how to be sure
Possible Oral Transmission
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Prickling Tingle Symptoms In Vagina
- Can I Get Std From Giving A Women Oral Sex?
- Dried, Cracked Hands And Hiv Exposure
- HIV Transmission For The Insertive Partner In Anal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.