Mar 5, 2001
Can you get AIDS from saliva or kissing
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Basically no. However, if there is gum disease that is bleeding and both partners have it, then there is some small possibility. Better be safe! DTD
about hiv tests and how to be sure
Possible Oral Transmission
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Broken Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Rubbing Vagina?
- Do People Get HIV From Condom Slipped?
- Do People Get HIV From Scratching Someone?
- Frottage And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.