Mar 5, 2001
Can you get AIDS from saliva or kissing
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Basically no. However, if there is gum disease that is bleeding and both partners have it, then there is some small possibility. Better be safe! DTD
about hiv tests and how to be sure
Possible Oral Transmission
- Can An Adult Get Infected By Drinking Hiv Breast Milk Once?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- What Do Non-reactive Results Mean On Hiv Testing?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Are Bumps On Stomach Symptoms Of Hiv?
- How Long Does Hiv Fever Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.