Mar 5, 2001
Can you get AIDS from saliva or kissing
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Basically no. However, if there is gum disease that is bleeding and both partners have it, then there is some small possibility. Better be safe! DTD
about hiv tests and how to be sure
Possible Oral Transmission
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Insertive Anal Sex Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.