Mar 5, 2001
Can you get AIDS from saliva or kissing
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Basically no. However, if there is gum disease that is bleeding and both partners have it, then there is some small possibility. Better be safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.