about hiv tests and how to be sure

hi doc.first of all I want to thank you for answering my question,I want to know if I can trust and believe my test results.I slept with a woman in jan 1 2001,and I was not protected.exactly one month later I took an anti hiv test and it was negative.But I didn't trust this result and in february 16th 2001 I TOOK ANOTHER TEST CALLED VIDAS HIV DUO which looks both p24 and hiv antibodies and it was negative too. 3 days later I went to state hospital in istanbul turkey and took another anti hiv test and so on that was negative too.I took my last test in 19th of february.please inform me if I should take another test,and can I be sure that I am hiv negative???because most people say you can be sure if 3 months passes but can I trust my vidas hiv duo(p24 ag+anti hiv)that it was negative and already one and a half month already passed

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It is unlikely you will be positive. Most people would repeat it at 3 months and 6 months. Good luck! DTD

Hep C, Ribavirin and Thalassemia
Curious