Where to buy meds

I have hep c and have been approved for medication, but my copay is going to cost me around 800 per mo. Thats a pretty good car payment. I was wondering where the best place to buy the meds would be. I know 2 other people who have Hec C, unlike my self the have takend drugs all there adult lives and have never worked, but they get their meds for free. I guess the working man calls that a free society. Any info will help, you have gave me some good nights rest by reading your responses. Thanks SB

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I would try the large mail order pharmacies like Merck Medco, Caremark and Priority to see what their prices are. You can also ask for help from the companies that manufacture Peg. Schering has a compassionate care program and so does Roche, which has been giving away the first three months of therapy. Ask your MD about the programs and check the net for the pharmacies. Good luck! DTD

Transmitting HBV????
Sex during mentration and hep c