Transmitting HBV????

i have Hepatitis B...and im 16 years old. my boyfriend and i have been haveing sex for four our of 9 months that we've been together. but everytime we do, i bleed. and it scares me. we both are clean-no STDs.except, i have HBV! so can me bleeding during sex transmit the virus to him? (we never use protection) please help asap! ~Sasha Olson

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Sasha! Wake up ! yes you can transmit HBV sexually even without blood! Go get some condoms now and get your boyfriend vaccinated! I am assuming he is already and that is why he has not gotten it yet! Safe sex! You can also get pregnant and have to deal with that issue too! Be careful! DTD

What is the correct answer???
Where to buy meds