|What is the correct answer???
Jan 12, 2003
I see in your past posts that you have stated that with an HCV PCR, the virus can be detected in 10 days from exposure and then in another you state in 2-4 weeks. What is the more realistic answer? If I had a test 17 days after exposure, would the "undetected" result be accurate or do I need to retest?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
As long as your enzymes were not elevated that is probably good enough to rule out HCV. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.