Pregnant with conflicting hepatitis b tests results

At my first prenatal visit my blood was screened for HBsAg. My initial screening came back positive. So I followed up with a Comprehensive Hepatitis Proflie (A, B, and C) and a liver panel. The enitre profile came back negative and the liver panel came back normal. The profile included the following tests for Hepatitis B -- Hepatitis B Core IGM ABS, HEpatitis B Surface ABS, and Hepatitis B Surface AG. Would these results indicate a false positive for the first result. (I was also tested prenatally three years ago and the results were negative then.)

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I would also ask for HB core antibody by IGG, e antigen and e antibody and HBV DNA. The stakes are high here with a baby involved. It was probalby a false positive test however. Good luck with the baby! DTD

viral load
Cirrhosis and HIV (causes?)