Jan 12, 2003
My viral load is 16 million + some.If i'm at stages 1 & 2, why is it so high. How quick does it grow? I wanted to wait for treatment, til April when I will have a vacation but afraid of what the load will increase too. What should I do? I have HCV.Lisa
Response from Dr. Dieterich
A few months either way will not make a big difference in the course of your therapy. It is almost February now so that is only 2+ months. You can likely wait without any harm to your chances of a cure. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What To Put On Herpes Sores To Heal Faster?
- What Causes Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.