|HCV and oral sex
Jan 12, 2003
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
That would be a low risk but not a no-risk activity. If you use condoms there would be very little risk at all! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Causes False Positive For Syphilis Testing?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.