|HCV and oral sex
Jan 12, 2003
Response from Dr. Dieterich
That would be a low risk but not a no-risk activity. If you use condoms there would be very little risk at all! DTD
confussed about HBV please help me
transmission of hepatitis
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.