|confussed about HBV please help me
Jan 12, 2003
ihave been through many test here in india but the doctors make me confusse my question is abt my reports as 1-SGPT(ALT)-45,AST-30 2-HBsAg-Reactive 3-Anti HBc,IgM-NON Reactive 4-HBeAg-non reactive 5-anti HBe-reactive 6- ultra sound is normal 7-HBV DNA -POSITIVE
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sounds like you have pre-core mutant. You need a liver biopsy and then and then you should consider treatment for your hepatitis B. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.