For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

pregnancy and 3rd shot of Hep.vaccine

I am due to have the third shot in the hepatitis B vaccine. I just recently found out I am pregnant. Is it safe to have the third shot now or should I wait until after the baby is born?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

If I were you I would probably wait unless you were at really high risk of hepatitis B. Even if you have to start over again, why risk any problems? The vaccine is only a protein and should be safe, but it does not sound urgent. Good luck with the baby! DTD

Please help me understand!
Strange!! Fatty Liver