|HBV - Oral Sex and Transmission
Jan 6, 2003
Can Hepatitis B be transmitted through oral sex?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes. Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease! Get vaccinated! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Ars?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.