|HBV - Oral Sex and Transmission
Jan 6, 2003
Can Hepatitis B be transmitted through oral sex?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes. Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease! Get vaccinated! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
- Most People Infected With Hiv Experience Ars Symptoms
- Paranoid Common Cold Hiv
- Statistics Of Women Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Do Doctors Test For Hiv Before They Operate?
- Can An Allergic Reaction Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.