|HBV - Oral Sex and Transmission
Jan 6, 2003
Can Hepatitis B be transmitted through oral sex?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes. Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease! Get vaccinated! DTD
Acute Hep B (confusion)
Please help me understand!
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.