Dec 23, 2002
For hbv Can you give me the time frame from exposue to appearance of surface antigen?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The classic range is 6 weeks to 6 months although it is almost always present in the first two to three months. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Sign Of AIDS?
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.