Dec 23, 2002
My baby girl got the 3 shots vacine and the lab result show negative. What is the reason and any risks ?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B vaccine is not 100% effective in anyone. Antibodies do develop in over 95% of people. If they do not then many times a second round of vaccination will work. If not then there is probably some immunity anyway and that is about all that can be done. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.