Dec 23, 2002
My baby girl got the 3 shots vacine and the lab result show negative. What is the reason and any risks ?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B vaccine is not 100% effective in anyone. Antibodies do develop in over 95% of people. If they do not then many times a second round of vaccination will work. If not then there is probably some immunity anyway and that is about all that can be done. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Effects Of Chlamydia In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.