Dec 22, 2002
My dr is going to put me on Peg-combo treatment if the insurance company will accept the cost. How much is the monthly cost of this treatment. I am not sure the dose. Thanks
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Regardless of the dose, the cost is about $24,000 per year. Virtually all insurance companies pay for it but the co pays vary. If you have trouble with your insurance company both Schering (Peg Intron) and Roche (Pegasys) have assistance lines that will help you out. Financial problems have not been one of the side effects of treatment to date. Good luck! DTD
false positive, blood donor, flu shot, low risk
- Is Night Sweats A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.