Dec 22, 2002
I had sex with someome who supposivly has hb I am only 15 and I have had all my shots for hb but can I still have it?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B vaccine is well over 95% successful in preventing hepatitis B. However it is not 100%. If you are having sex you should have be using condoms all the time! You should also ask about hep A vaccine. DTD
what do these number mean help
My Family Member
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.