Dec 22, 2002
I had sex with someome who supposivly has hb I am only 15 and I have had all my shots for hb but can I still have it?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B vaccine is well over 95% successful in preventing hepatitis B. However it is not 100%. If you are having sex you should have be using condoms all the time! You should also ask about hep A vaccine. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause Pain?
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.